Coach House 300 sqft & Secondary in R1

Areas designated as single family homes (R1) are able to accommodate a second dwelling unit as a "secondary unit" under the City of Ottawa Zoning Bylaws. You could live in this unit and rent out the house.

All images, texts and videos avaliable on this website are the property of City Villages.
No reproduction of any kind is allowed without the written permission of the owner.
All rights reserved.